Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At MRP, we’re making a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, not just for our employees, but for our clients and partners as well. We hope to build a workforce of diverse backgrounds and create an inclusive environment, while leveraging our diversity to bring innovation and creativity to our customers.
Building A Culture of Inclusion
MRP acknowledges that our diverse workforce is key to our success and is committed to continued improvement, education, and action in order to create an environment where customers, employees, and partners feel respected, encouraged, and valued. At MRP, we believe that people of all races, genders, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, or abilities deserve equal opportunity, and that our employees’ diverse backgrounds and experiences inspire progress and innovative ideas.
Our commitment includes continued efforts to build a culture that incorporates inclusion and anti-racism in all aspects of the MRP community. As an organization, we fully condemn institutional racism in all of its forms.
MRP acknowledges that our diverse workforce is key to our success and is committed to continued improvement, education, and action in order to create an environment where customers, employees, and partners feel respected, encouraged, and valued. The events of recent years have magnified the focus and need for a group that focuses specifically on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. Our goals include but are not limited to:
• An in-depth analysis of current employee demographics, assessment of current hiring practices, and setting benchmarks for improvement in these areas.
• Making a conscious effort to remove any barriers that might prevent employees from safely reporting bias or discrimination in the workplace – especially those that hinder professional advancement.
• Educating our workforce about implicit bias, privilege, systemic racism, and workplace harassment to encourage an environment of acceptance, not just tolerance.
• Creation of an employee-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force with a focus on education, accountability, and action.
• Creation of MRP affinity groups that allow a safe place for individuals to openly discuss experiences that are unique to their specific affinity group.
• Facilitating mentorship opportunities and clear career path development to help marginalized groups advance their careers at MRP.